Photo by Brett Nachtigall/Fall River County Herald-Star
The sandstone Historic Hot Springs Welcome sign located downtown along Hwy. 385 sits across North River Street from the currently condemned Wesch-Oak building, which was built in 1893. According to an engineer with the S.D. Department of Transportation, that building is a key part of the discussion regarding how soon the Hwy. 385 reconstruction project can get underway and how long it will last.
By Brett...Read more: Timeline of Hwy. 385 reconstruction project linked to fate of Wesch-Oak