Notice of Bids
Surplus Property For Sale
Notice is Hereby Given that the City Council of the City of Edgemont, S.D. will, at the regular Council Meeting on Tuesday, August 16, 2022, receive and consider with sealed proposal for the following property in as is condition:
• 1978 International Loadstar 1750, CAT V-8 Diesel (3208), 5 speed manual trans, Hi-Lo, w/4 cylinder diesel oil pump
• Westinghouse Paving Machine, Model W-14.6 6 cylinder gas engine, manual transmission
• Elgin Pelican Street Sweeper, John Deere 4 cylinder engine, diesel
• Hurco Spin Doctor and Vac Trailer, Kohler gas engine
• Worthington Trailer-style Air Compressor w/Detroit 4 cylinder diesel motor
• 22” Kelley Diesel Forced Fan Heater – 40 gals.
• Miscellaneous Holiday Decorations
• The property may be seen by appointment by contacting City Hall at 605-662-7422.
Sealed Bids must be delivered to City Hall no later than 4:00 p.m. August 12, 2022. “Surplus Property” must be marked on the envelope.
The City of Edgemont reserves the right to reject any or all bids, waive technicalities, and make award(s) as deemed to be in the best interest of Edgemont, S.D.
Karen S Cain, Finance Officer
City of Edgemont
Published twice at the total approximate cost of $45.85
and can be viewed free of charge at www.sdpublicnotices.com
Published: July 28, Aug 4, 2022